Sunday 20 November 2016

Travels

This section is going to be about places I have visited and places I am planning to visit.

Places I've been to recently:

Mousehole, Cornwall, UK - we were fortunate enough to spend three lovely weeks here over the summer, sleeping, eating, reading, writing.

Lille, France - a short weekend hop over with some friends in December. It's a lovely, European, pretty city and only an hour and a half from London on the train.

Places I'm travelling to soon:

I have such a busy month and a half coming up...

- I'm heading to Shanghai in China for work at the beginning of December, which will be good but tiring as I'm going there and back in 4 days

- My lovely husband is taking me on a surprise weekend the second weekend in December, straight on the heels of the China trip though so I may spend much of it sleeping.

- The weekend before Christmas we're heading back to Mousehole in Cornwall for their famous light switch on. We'll be staying in a motor home so hope the heating is working!

- For Christmas we're heading to Chester then Leeds to spend time with our respective families.  Excited to be taking Simba, our labrador, with us for the first time.

- In March I'm going to Lisbon with some friends

No comments:

Post a Comment